10/2/20

Talk to a therapist online to get relief from chronic anxiety or depression

 Talk to a therapist online to get relief from chronic anxiety or depression 

Therapy through Skype - Skype Therapy Service 


VISIT MY CONTACT PAGE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE THERAPY WITH ME


Chat to a Psychotherapist via Skype


I will be most happy to answer your questions about psychotherapy via Skype, and when you feel ready, you can schedule a Skype therapy session with me.


Learn how to eliminate anxiety or depression. Speak with a Therapist Online using Skype for effective online mindfulness-based therapy for Anxiety, Panic Attacks and Depression, Social Anxiety Disorder and Agoraphobia, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Addictions, including eating disorders, PTSD or any other forms of emotional stress not requiring treatment by a medical professional. Contact me to discover more about this online counseling therapy service and to book a online counseling session with me.

This online counseling service is available world-wide, including the USA, UK and Europe. All you need is an internet connection and you can start online therapy with Dr.Peter Strong.

Standard talk therapy can be helpful, but often it does not change the habitual psychological process that creates your depression or anxiety.

The same can be said for medications - the anti-anxiety medication may reduce symptoms for a while, but medications are not able to heal the underlying process that causes your anxiety or depression.

The type of psychotherapy that I teach online is called Mindfulness Therapy, which is very powerful for controlling anxiety as well as for treating depression or other common psychological issues caused by habitual reactive thinking. Most of my clients experience quite dramatic improvements after 3-4 sessions of Skype Therapy.

Welcome! I provide Skype Therapy as a way of helping you work through anxiety and depression or any other emotional problem. Being able to chat to a therapist online can be very effective indeed and online chat therapy is now quite common in many countries, especially Australia and it is becoming more common in the US as well, where it may be difficult to find a local therapist to work with.

Also, a lot of people are becoming much more choosy these days in the particular type of psychotherapy that they wish to use. For example, there has been a great movement in cognitive-behavioral therapy and there is a shortage of good CBT therapists around, so the online CBT option has become very popular indeed, and there has been quite a bit of research showing that it is just as effective as therapy in-person.

Another style of psychotherapy that has gained a lot of interest recently is mindfulness-based therapy, and this is my specialty. I have developed a system of Mindfulness Therapy that works extremely well online for treating anxiety and depression and many other common emotional problems that don't require medical treatment.

If you would like to learn more about Skype therapy and the mindfulness approach that I offer, simply go to my website and read more of the articles there.

If you would like to schedule a Skype therapy session with me then please email me, tell me more about yourself and how I can help you and then we can schedule a Skype therapy session at a time that works for you. I see people throughout North America and abroad and generally it works extremely well. So please go to my website and learn more about online therapy and then send me an email and we can schedule a therapy session over Skype. Thank you!

Contact me to find out more about this online psychotherapy service and to organize an online therapy session with me.

This online therapy service is available throughout the USA, UK and Europe and world-wide. All you need is a reliable internet connection and you are ready to start Skype therapy with me. 


GO TO MY CONTACT PAGE ME TO LEARN HOW TO START SKYPE THERAPY WITH ME
VISIT:


Talk to a therapist online




No comments:

Post a Comment