ONLINE MINDFULNESS THERAPY VIA SKYPE


Online Therapy via Skype

Talk to a therapist online via Skype

Welcome! My name is Peter Strong, PhD; I am a Professional ONLINE THERAPIST and I offer online therapy via Skype for the treatment of anxiety, depression, addictions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anger Management Online, Stress Management and treatment for PTSD and any other emotional problems that you may be struggling with. During these online therapy sessions I will teach you effective methods for working with your emotions and patterns of reactive-compulsive thinking using the well-established techniques of Mindfulness Therapy and Online Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy, which is particularly effective for anxiety and depression and you can learn more about this style of psychotherapy by reading the many articles on this site ONLINE THERAPY and by watching the videos on my main online therapy site and on my YouTube Online Therapy Video channel.

Here is an introductory video about online Skype therapy:



YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!
BE PART OF THE MINDFULNESS THERAPY COMMUNITY

8/11/16

Talk to a therapist online anonymously







If you are looking for help with anxiety, depression or an addiction, then you are probably interested in maintaining your privacy.

Go to my online therapy website: http://www.counselingtherapyonline.com and email me to find out more about therapy via Skype.

I will be most happy to answer your questions about therapy via Skype, and when you are ready, you can schedule a Skype counseling session with me.

You might also like to watch: Talk to a Therapist Online - Talk to a Therapist via Skype https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJs8xkv03Q.

Visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/pdmstrong to learn about Online Therapy through Skype for eliminating anxiety and depression.

Greetings! Would you like to speak to a therapist online and acquire some effective help for conquering anxiety or your depression? The link is below, and ask any questions you have about online therapy and I'll be pleased to answer them, and then when you are feeling ready, we can schedule an online therapy session if so, do please CONTACT ME through my site.

Many people are deciding to talk to a therapist online over Skype because it is very suitable and it is also a very effective way for learning new techniques for managing difficult emotions and getting professional assistance.