ONLINE MINDFULNESS THERAPY VIA SKYPE


Online Therapy via Skype

Talk to a therapist online via Skype

Welcome! My name is Peter Strong, PhD; I am a Professional ONLINE THERAPIST and I offer online therapy via Skype for the treatment of anxiety, depression, addictions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anger Management Online, Stress Management and treatment for PTSD and any other emotional problems that you may be struggling with. During these online therapy sessions I will teach you effective methods for working with your emotions and patterns of reactive-compulsive thinking using the well-established techniques of Mindfulness Therapy and Online Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy, which is particularly effective for anxiety and depression and you can learn more about this style of psychotherapy by reading the many articles on this site ONLINE THERAPY and by watching the videos on my main online therapy site and on my YouTube Online Therapy Video channel.

Here is an introductory video about online Skype therapy:



YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!
BE PART OF THE MINDFULNESS THERAPY COMMUNITY

5/10/16

See a Therapist Online

So, being able to see a therapist online is a very convenient option for you to consider, especially if you are living in an area that does not have an adequate supply of local therapists, and particularly if you are looking for mindfulness therapy, which is becoming a very popular choice these days for the treatment of anxiety and depression.

So, being able to see a therapist online via Skype provides a very convenient way of getting help for anxiety or depression. If you are living abroad, then also, being able to see a therapist online maybe an excellent thing for you to consider. I see people online all over the world, mostly in North America, where I am based, but also in the UK and Western Europe, the Middle East, and as far away as Australia.

So, if you are interested in learning more about online therapy over Skype and you would like to see a therapist online, simply send me an email and I will tell you more about this online therapy service and how it works, and we can schedule a Skype therapy session at a time that works for you. So, please go to my website and email me. Thanks you!