ONLINE MINDFULNESS THERAPY VIA SKYPE


Online Therapy via Skype

Talk to a therapist online via Skype

Welcome! My name is Peter Strong, PhD; I am a Professional ONLINE THERAPIST and I offer online therapy via Skype for the treatment of anxiety, depression, addictions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anger Management Online, Stress Management and treatment for PTSD and any other emotional problems that you may be struggling with. During these online therapy sessions I will teach you effective methods for working with your emotions and patterns of reactive-compulsive thinking using the well-established techniques of Mindfulness Therapy and Online Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy, which is particularly effective for anxiety and depression and you can learn more about this style of psychotherapy by reading the many articles on this site ONLINE THERAPY and by watching the videos on my main online therapy site and on my YouTube Online Therapy Video channel.

Here is an introductory video about online Skype therapy:



YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!
BE PART OF THE MINDFULNESS THERAPY COMMUNITY

2/5/16

Skype Therapy with a Skype Therapist


Skype Therapy with a Skype Therapist



Skype Therapy Videos


Skype therapy allows you to talk to a therapist online in real-time to get the help you need for overcoming anxiety, depression and other emotional problems.

Welcome! I offer Skype therapy for the treatment of depression and stress, and additionally dependence counseling is offered by me online through Skype. If you're interested in learning more about Skype therapy, please e-mail me and then we can discuss whether Skype therapy is a great choice for you personally or not. It really is for many people. Really, Skype therapy is a way of getting access to someone like myself, who teaches ways of working with difficult emotions for example depression, anxiety or dependence.

Individuals contact me for my services through the USA, abroad in Europe and the UK and basically my services can be found worldwide, wherever you've got a need and where you could have an excellent web connection and access to Skype and additionally PayPal for making your online payments after conclusion of every session.

 My policy is the fact that you pay on a satisfaction basis, that's you pay following the conclusion of each session based with that Skype therapy session along with your satisfaction.

So, please do go to my site, Skype Therapy Online and contact me with any questions you might have about Skype therapy and what to anticipate during these treatment sessions and also to discuss whether this is appropriate for your needs. Thus. I do look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!