ONLINE MINDFULNESS THERAPY VIA SKYPE


Online Therapy via Skype

Talk to a therapist online via Skype

Welcome! My name is Peter Strong, PhD; I am a Professional ONLINE THERAPIST and I offer online therapy via Skype for the treatment of anxiety, depression, addictions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anger Management Online, Stress Management and treatment for PTSD and any other emotional problems that you may be struggling with. During these online therapy sessions I will teach you effective methods for working with your emotions and patterns of reactive-compulsive thinking using the well-established techniques of Mindfulness Therapy and Online Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy, which is particularly effective for anxiety and depression and you can learn more about this style of psychotherapy by reading the many articles on this site ONLINE THERAPY and by watching the videos on my main online therapy site and on my YouTube Online Therapy Video channel.

Here is an introductory video about online Skype therapy:



YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!
BE PART OF THE MINDFULNESS THERAPY COMMUNITY

1/2/16

Online Therapy Sites for Anxiety

Online Therapy Sites for Anxiety

There are now many online therapy sites that can help you overcome anxiety. Many of these psychotherapy websites focus on providing an "active listening" service, and that can indeed be very helpful, having someone to talk to. My online therapy service is available through Skype and the focus is on providing mindfulness-based psychotherapy online to help you transform the underlying process that causes your anxiety (or depression).




Online Therapy Websites for Help with Anxiety and Depression


Welcome! My name is Peter Strong, and I am a professional online therapist available online over Skype. I offer online therapy for emotional stress, Skype-based therapy for depression, addiction counseling online, and Skype therapy for any other emotional issues which you may be experiencing.

Thus, when you are deciding on which on-line therapy site to use, be sure that you simply and the future therapist can, first of all, correspond to determine that they're the correct fit for you, that you're feeling comfortable with the person and that you enjoy their approach. Lots of individuals, for example, visit my online treatment site, CounselingTherapyOnline.com, since they are particularly interested in Mindfulness Therapy, and they're going to have sought for Mindfulness Therapy via Goggle.

Therefore, if you are interested in Mindfulness Therapy, please do contact me through my site and I'll be very happy to answer your questions and explore collectively whether mindfulness treatment that is online is an excellent option for you. It certainly is for many people. The internet therapy strategy that uses mindfulness-based therapy or mindfulness-based cognitive therapy works exceptionally well online, and it's also also advocated for treating melancholy as well as anxiety.

So, if you are interested in learning more, please see my online treatment site, CounselingTherapyOnline.com, and send me an email and I will look forward to answering your questions and scheduling a web-based Skype treatment session with you. Thank you!

online therapy sites for anxiety
online therapy sites for anxiety


Discover much more about Online Mindfulness Therapy for the treatment of Anxiety and Depression and for recovery from Addictions Online and for help with PTSD through Skype.
Watch more videos on my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/pdmstrong to discover more about Online Psychotherapy through Skype. Email me to schedule a Skype therapy session.

Also, read my book: "The Path of Mindfulness Meditation", available through Amazon on Kindle.

You might like to read this article about online therapy: http://www.metanoia.org/imhs/type.htm

Read more: http://counselingtherapyonline.blogspot.com/search/label/ONLINE%20THERAPY
Also read: http://counselingtherapyonline.blogspot.com/2015/05/online-therapy-sites_22.html