ONLINE MINDFULNESS THERAPY VIA SKYPE


Online Therapy via Skype

Talk to a therapist online via Skype

Welcome! My name is Peter Strong, PhD; I am a Professional ONLINE THERAPIST and I offer online therapy via Skype for the treatment of anxiety, depression, addictions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anger Management Online, Stress Management and treatment for PTSD and any other emotional problems that you may be struggling with. During these online therapy sessions I will teach you effective methods for working with your emotions and patterns of reactive-compulsive thinking using the well-established techniques of Mindfulness Therapy and Online Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy, which is particularly effective for anxiety and depression and you can learn more about this style of psychotherapy by reading the many articles on this site ONLINE THERAPY and by watching the videos on my main online therapy site and on my YouTube Online Therapy Video channel.

Here is an introductory video about online Skype therapy:



YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!
BE PART OF THE MINDFULNESS THERAPY COMMUNITY

10/13/14

CBT Therapist Online

Online CBT Therapist

Talk to a CBT Therapist Online


 

Welcome! I am a professional online therapist. I provide online CBT therapy for anxiety and depression.

During online CBT, I will teach you specific practical ways for working with the underlying obsessive patterns of reactive thinking that fuels anxiety and depression and all other forms of emotional suffering. During these online cognitive behavioral therapy sessions you will learn specific ways of neutralizing these reactive thoughts and reactive beliefs.

Of course, the most important thing in any form of CBT therapy is to first see these reactive thoughts and beliefs. They tend to be habitual, and being a habit they thrive on not being seen. So, the first step in healing anxiety and depression is learning to clearly see these thought habits, then it becomes much easier to transform them.

Now, during the online cognitive therapy sessions that I provide via Skype, we focus on using a type of psychotherapy called Mindfulness Therapy. This is very effective for changing the underlying core emotions that fuel the reactive thoughts and beliefs. You have to change these emotions if you wish to change the reactive thought habits that create and sustain anxiety disorders and chronic depression.
If you would like to learn more about online cognitive behavioral therapy, please visit my website and email me. Tell me about what emotional problems you are struggling with and why you are interested in online CBT, and I will be happy to answer your questions, and then we can book an online CBT therapy session. So, please visit my website now and contact me. Thank you!

Talk to an Online Therapist for help with anxiety and depression. Talk to an online therapist for greater anonymity and privacy.

LEARN MORE ABOUT ONLINE THERAPY WITH AN ONLINE THERAPIST VIA SKYPE
Watch this introductory video about Online Therapy for Anxiety and Depression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFN08RVkqzE.
Go to my YouTube Channel to watch more videos about Online Mindfulness Therapy and Mindfulness-based therapy: https://www.youtube.com/user/pdmstrong.